Saturday, December 8, 2012

Our Thanksgiving Adventure

I know this is sort of late, but I wanted to share these pictures. This year Daniel took me & the girls for a getaway to Portland for Thanksgiving. It was very nice! Here are some pictures of our adventures.

Dinner at Papa Haydn's our first night.

Breakfast on Thanksgiving morning.

It was nice, we took a walk to Starbucks then Powell's bookstore.

Enjoying a snack while we read.



Waiting for the tram to take us to dinner at Gracie's




End of the day snuggles!


O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
Psalm 34:8-9


3 comments:

  1. Those are very special times! The Lord is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little trips make for such good memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed our city - I'm not least bit offended you didn't stop by :-) Powell's Books! Oh My! I heartily approve of Izzy's book choices.

    ReplyDelete