Friday, September 21, 2012

The Joys of Life

As many of you already know, Isabella LOVES cupcakes. She also loves to help make them. So, that's what we did this morning. This is one of the many little joys I find in being a mother although there are too many to count. One thing I know we've always heard and I've really found to be true of late, is that if you slow down a little from all the "daily" tasks, you'll be surprised at how much you can receive from the Lord through your children.






And...here they are. They are called Circus Animal Cookies Cupcakes.


And someone enjoying them!




2 comments:

  1. Eloise really enjoyed these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Where am I and who is my neighbor?" Thanks for the reminder to slow down enough to enjoy what God gives us through our littlest neighbors. Just to look in their faces is a treasure.

    ReplyDelete