Friday, July 15, 2011

Motherhood is a Calling

My dear sister-in-law, Letha, graciously shared this article with me this morning. She must have known I needed to read it! :-) Actually, her dad, Pastor Taylor, shared it with her. Afterwards, I just couldn't keep it to myself so I'm sharing it all with you. I hope it encourages you and builds you up.

Motherhood Is a Calling (And Where Your Children Rank) - Desiring God

I know that picture doesn't seem to fit the rest of the post but I couldn't resist sharing it with you. Isn't it too sweet when they fall asleep in the most awkward positions??

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. Pictures like that are so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Kaylee, it is such a good reminder and I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete