Friday, January 14, 2011

Enjoying the Game!

I know I'm a little slow and posting these just in time for the next game but I thought I would share them anyways. I always enjoy getting together with family & friends because of what Christ has done for us. Without this we wouldn't have anything in common except our fleshly story which only leads to death. But thank God He's given us a new story. Bless you all!

Don't you love her little pink socks?
I didn't want her looking too boyish! :-)


I'm so happy!


8 comments:

  1. We had a great time with you guys! Looking forward to the next game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I don't blame you for getting these (pictures/posts) up late, you have good reason. She looks like a very happy baby. Isn't it a blessing that God blesses us even when we don't deserve it? Thank you for being a friend to us and my sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Mahea, she has her not happy moments but we sure like her. Yes, it's truly amazing that God blesses us with far more than we deserve. He seems to take pleasure in loading up His children. I am very thankful for your sisters & family. We are looking forward to you building into our lives for a long time to come. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!!! Looks like her aunties love her so much!! It reminds me alot of what our Seahawk games look like. Have another great game on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! How does Isabella like all the crowd noise at game time? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kaylee...just happened you find you :)
    Oh! she is so sweet...you are very blessed...enjoy every moment...they go by so fast.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Louise: She doesn't seem to mind at all!

    Jenny: YEAH! so glad you found me! I am very blessed, it's true. Thanks for the reminder to enjoy even though as each day goes by I seem to enjoy her more and more. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete